Announcing a new MasterMind Coaching Group Series!
Powerful Leadership for Women
This is for successful women in business who are passionate about their personal and professional growth and contribution, and who invest in themselves to make sure it happens. You’re invited to join your peers in an intimate, confidential learning environment to create maximum growth.
Work with a group of brilliant women leaders to
- Deepen knowledge of our core values natures and what drives us
- Create a Personal Vision Statement
- Create a Strategic Leadership Plan for career and life
- Remove barriers and adopt new, effective habits and skills to support our leadership growth
- Unblock what keeps us from showing up authentically and powerfully both at work and at home.
Included in this MasterMind Group:
- The Core Values Index Assessment to help you understand your unchanging Core Values Nature so you can authentically be all you are at work and at home
- One to One, personal Executive Coach Review of your CVI Assessment results.The Core Values Handbook by Lynn Ellsworth Taylor
- How Women Rise book by Sally Helgeson and & Marshall Goldsmith
With Christine’s help I was able to define my personal values, establish goals (personally and professionally), develop leadership skills and accurately assess my current views and challenges. With coaching I gained support, resources to guide my self-discovery, and much needed accountability and motivation to stay on track.
Coaching with Christine gave me confidence to make some very important changes and decisions in my career and life. Christine also helped me understand the power of celebrating small successes and having high value opinions of myself and my work – which built self-confidence.
Because of Christine’s help I landed my dream job. It’s exactly the way we talked about in our coaching. I love my life! I highly recommend her coaching services to anyone looking to create a positive, meaningful change in their lives.
-Lauren Fode, Kirkland, WA
MasterMind Coaching Group Format:
- Small group of FIVE participants MAX
- Zoom platform; recordings are included
- CVI assessment and one to one Executive Coaching Review
- 10 (bi-weekly)90-minute group sessions plus three private individual coaching sessions
- Sessions include: Accountability checks and celebrations of learning and breakthroughs, skills training, group coaching, Q &As and FeedForward.
YOUR COACH AND FACILITATOR
Welcome. I’m Christine Rose. I will be your Executive Coach, facilitator and catalyst for a productive, career-changing individual and group experience. I’ll also share insights, leadership knowledge, and deep learning, secrets I have gained over my own career and through my coaching work. Set up a free inquiry call to learn more about this unique professional development opportunity.
“Through coaching, Christine helped me, with her insight and challenging questions, discover for myself which values that I need fulfilled in order to succeed…Christine’s positive approach, innate listening skills and natural joy inspired me every step of the way to new perspectives.”
– Carla Marrow, Bellevue, WA