Christine Rose’s carefully chosen stories, relevant data, and powerful questions motivate and inspire leaders, teams, and business owners to accomplish remarkable results.
Christine Rose addresses your organization’s unique concerns with keynotes, workshops, and coaching engagements that unlock the secrets to developing a culture of psychological safety where all employees can thrive, contribute, and disrupt the status quo, accelerating growth and innovation in your business. Whether the audience is 40 or 400, Christine speaks from the heart, helping you get of default mode and grow leadership, teams and companies. She also loves to empower women to go for their dreams, sharing wisdom to help them get unstuck, overcome obstacles, and live their best future.
Sample Speaking Topics
Topic areas for keynotes and workshops are based on Christine’s best-selling books and include:
- Cracking the Rich Code: Six Keys to Financial Well-Being
- Leading in Crazy Times: Secrets to Thriving in a VUCA Environment
- TEAM UP! Unite, Engage, and Deliver Beyond Expectations
- Culture Matters: Fostering Innovation in Teams
- Living from the Core: Know and Live Your Highest Self
- Your Best Future, By Design
- #EqualEverywhere: Justice and Safety in a New Normal
- Life Beyond #MeToo: Creating Safe Cultures
- Girls Just Wanna…WIN!
- A topic of your choice
Whether for workshops, keynotes, or virtual events, Christine works with event planners to understand their unique goals and to help them create a successful event. Book Christine Rose to speak at your next conference (virtual or live)!
To enquire about Christine’s availability and speaking fee, click the button below to book a quick discovery call.
“Christine was very professional! It was wonderful to have her speak at our event! The audience loved Christine and enjoyed listening to her at our State Conference.
We highly recommend her to any group.”
Jacqueline Petrick-Lee | BPW/WA President (2018-2019)